Sunday, September 26, 2010

Disney Day 3

Kisses from Goofy at another character breakfast. This one was sooo much better than Goofy's Kitchen.


Hugs from Minnie.



I thought Cori would be so happy to see Daisy because she was obsessed with a Daisy duck doll she had, but not so much.

She did like Stitch's nose though.

Does Iz look a little scared to you?


Buzz lightyear ride!
This ride was a little scarey because we could not fit in the car with Izzy so she went all by herself!

Miss Independent.



Jungle Cruise, also a little scarey. The boats were a little low in the water. I kept thinking about how we would save Izzy if we started to sink. I mean, these are real boats, they're not on a track or anything. But Izzy got to go on her first boat ride and we all survived!



The classic Disneyland picture.


Winnie the Pooh ride! This ride was so cute. And we were really lucky and got to go on all the rides 2 or 3 times in a row with out getting off, unless there was another wheelchair waiting to go on. Thanks Disneyland!




Izzy was too excited for the ride to get started to take a picture ;)
But acutally I just couldn't get out to turn her head.

Let's go!

No comments: