Sunday, September 26, 2010

Brad's Wedding

My little brother got married last week! Craziness. I will always see him as a 10 year old! It was a beautiful wedding and we love KK. We are so happy to have her in our family, and maybe the girls will get some new cousins ;)
Doesn't my mom look so pretty?! She was complaining for weeks that we were going to make her wear that beautiful dress (she wanted to wear black).




My sister, Niki. A beautiful brides maid.

A shot for the hubby. We missed him.


The happy couple!




Another one for the hubby, I don't get dressed up very often.

















Naughty.....I mean cute lil' flower girl.


Izzy was the ring bearer.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, that is so wierd. I will forever think of Brad as a little boy!
How fun thought and you guys look great.

Cheryl said...

So we accidentally deleted our blog. Our new one is dcmaggardfam.blogspot.com