
Yes, these are from our Disney trip back in May! I've been slacker. Day 2 started out at Goofy's Kitchen. I really like the character meals because we could just sit there and wait for the characters to come up to us, although Goofy's kichen was my least fav.


It's A Small World! Izzy's first Disney ride!


Cori made this face on pretty much every ride. I don't know if she was scared, or in awe.

Izzy wasn't scared at all. She loved it!


Face painting after visiting the princesses.

Waiting for the parade to start. Izzy loved the parade, we went 2 nights in a row.

Cori dancing in the parade. She was so funny and would not let go of the girls hand. She always like to have the attention of adults that she doesn't know very well, like her swim teacher and Izzy's school teachers.

These 2 really made the parade special for Izzy. Both nights they would come up and talk to her, bring all the characters over to see her and just give her lots of attention. Especially the guy. I think Izzy had a crush ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment