Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rawhide

We went to Rawhide with the Felix family while were up at my mom's house. This is their little daughter, Alexa, who has SMA type 1 like Isabel. She is such a cutie, especially in her cowgirl hat!
My little cowgirls



Coralie and I went on the little train (she hated it by the way!) and when we got back Isabel and Alexa were both passed out asleep in their strollers. These two are long lost twins!

Jacob and Coralie, she did not like the little mechanical rides either:( She was trying to jump off.

We decided to take Alexa and Isabel out to the van to relax and watch a movie because it was getting a little hot outside. I think this was their favorite part of the trip :)

Love those little lips!

After Rawhide we all went back to my mom's house to just relax and hang out together, which we haven't really been able to do before outside of the hospital. And this was the first time the girls were able to actually see each other outside of their strollers.

Me and Jaci. We text a lot and chat on the phone sometimes but we were so excited to hang out together. It's so nice to be friends with other parents who know what we are going through with SMA.

The guys, Francisco and Mike. I think they were talking more than Jaci and I :)
We love you guys and can't wait to hang out again soon!









No comments: