Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Isabel goes to school!

Me and my big girl. When did she get so big?!? I honestly can't remember, last time I checked she was a baby!
"Pick me up in an hour mom!"


Isabel has been having a preschool teacher come out to our house for about a month now but a couple of weeks ago she was able to actually go to her school and visit the classroom (and I got to go with her of course). Her teacher, Ms. Sara, is so sweet and Isabel just loves seeing her. There are only about 8 other kids in her class and they were so cute. There was a couple of them who kept coming up to say hi to her and they kept calling her a baby because she was in her stroller. There was one little boy that was really worried about her, he kept asking "is the baby going to get hurt, is the baby ok?" it was really sweet. She got to go to the library which of course she loved because she loves books and she also got to music time in the classroom. We are hoping she will be able to go about once a month and I know she is looking forward to it :)

1 comment:

Roxxi and Van said...

how cute she's going to school!!