Isabel relaxing on her new bed (I know these pictures are awful! I lost the charger to my camera so I've been taking all my pics with my cell phone).Monday, March 9, 2009
Isabel's new bed
Isabel got a new bed this week. It is great for her because it can sit her up so she doesn't always have to lay flat when she's in bed and great for us because it is higher than her old bed. My back is grateful! She also got a new mattress that moves in patterns to improve her circulation and prevent pressure sores. And I think Isabel's favorite part is the new Dora bedding she got from her Aunt Perla!
Isabel relaxing on her new bed (I know these pictures are awful! I lost the charger to my camera so I've been taking all my pics with my cell phone).
Isabel relaxing on her new bed (I know these pictures are awful! I lost the charger to my camera so I've been taking all my pics with my cell phone).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment