Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today we drove out to the pumpkin patch in Lakeside. I've been wanting to take the girls for a couple of weeks now, but it was kind of a bust. It was a cute place but it was swarming with flies! Seriously, soooo many flies. If we stopped walking for a second we would be covered. It was disgusting. So we walked around really quick, smiled for a couple of pictures, then left. Cori was the only one that wanted to stay!Learning how to milk a cow and petting a calf. Am I the only one that thinks baby cows are so cute? I would like one for a pet, I think they're so adorable!


This little guy really liked Izzy's wheelchair. He was trying to nibble at it so we had to leave and he tried to follow us out the gate.

See, nibbling at her pillows. But I still think he was cute.

Queen of the hay stack.


More cows, these ones were a little less nibbly.





Time to pick out a pumpkin!




Cori was looking for the perfect pumpkin. She would pick up one after the other and say "too heavy" "too big" "too little" "this one has a good stem" "this one is too dirty". It was so funny. She finally found one she liked.

Izzy's pumpkin.

Time to go! We only took about 30 flies home with us in the van. I don't think we'll be back next year.












No comments: