The girls and I went to Disney on Ice today! We saw Minnie and Mickey, the Lion King, the Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan.
The girls wanted to dress up so Cori wore her Minnie Mouse costume and Isabel wore a Little Mermaid dress.



Izzy was very excited for the Little Mermaid, but I actually think Lilo and Stitch was her favorite. She did not like Peter Pan. It's pretty easy to tell when she doesn't like something because she will close her eyes and just look all around the room not paying attention to the show or whatever it is she doesn't like. Cori sat and watched the show really well. Her favorites were Minnie and Mickey and Stitch.
The girls wanted to dress up so Cori wore her Minnie Mouse costume and Isabel wore a Little Mermaid dress. 


Izzy was very excited for the Little Mermaid, but I actually think Lilo and Stitch was her favorite. She did not like Peter Pan. It's pretty easy to tell when she doesn't like something because she will close her eyes and just look all around the room not paying attention to the show or whatever it is she doesn't like. Cori sat and watched the show really well. Her favorites were Minnie and Mickey and Stitch.


1 comment:
oh my goodness! I LOVE their little dresses!!
Looks like you have to buy lilo and stitch now! =)
Post a Comment