Francisco had to go to Yuma for work for a couple of weeks. While he's been gone I've been doing some yard work, mowing and trimming the grass and trying to fill in the bare spots. Earlier this evening I finished loosening up the dirt on a bunch of bare spots on the lawn and putting down seed. I was feeling pretty proud of myself for all the hard work I have done out there. Who needs guys right? Then I look up and see a HUGE spider crawling across a web that goes from a tree in my yard over to the side of the house. Seriously one of the biggest spiders I have ever seen in real life. And I am not about to try to knock it down and have it fall on me! I finished cleaning up the back yard and got ready to go inside (with out taking my eye off the spider) and then I saw ANOTHER big, huge, gigantic spider on a web that went between the two trees in the yard. I officially MISS and NEED my husband!! And I will not be going in my back yard until he comes home.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny! I hate spiders too. I have been finding these ugly brown spiders in my sink lately.....so nasty and every time a scream for Kai to come and take care of it. Bugs esp. spiders are the guys duty all the way.
Get the broom! I know what you mean about doing all the work while they are gone. But, luckily I am spoiled by my dad and brother also being near. I had to get some wasps, so I used the shooting poison. Then, I let my bro knock down the nests the next week.=)
The place looks great and I am so glad you have your wall of photos.
Hope you and the whole family are doing well.
I miss our visits.
Cami
Post a Comment