
My poor little Izzy is in the hospital again :( with the same infection she had in october. She was flown by AirEvac to Phoenix Children's Hospital on Thursday and they finally identified the infection today so she is starting on anitbiotics and once she starts to improve we should be able to finish those up at home (or our 2nd home...grandma's house!) Although it's never good to have Isabel in the hospital we have had a good time getting to know the Felix family whose little daughter Alexa (just turned 1!) also has SMA type 1 and is in the hospital right now too. Hopefully she will go home tomorrow! She is so adorable and just reminds me so much of Isabel when she was that age. Coralie has been having a fun time with her aunts and grandmas and we are so thankful to them for taking such good care of her for us!
3 comments:
Oh little Izzy.. stay out of that hospital! Just stay at home and watch your silly shows =)
I'm glad they found the infection though so she can start healing.
Oh poor girl! I hope she gets better soon. Your girls are soo cute!I would love to invite you to our blog,so I need an e-mail address so that I can send the invite to you.
It's erinwalk1@juno.com :)
Post a Comment