Isabel was a fairy this year. She looked sooooo pretty, I even curled her hair and put some make up on her. How cute is she!
Of course for our little Corabear's first halloween she had to be a bear! She looked so funny with her big bear nose and belly. 
This is the girls getting ready to go trick or treating.
I think Cori's belly was too big for her, she couldn't sit up in her stroller! She just layed back with her hands resting on her tummy the whole time.
Isabel and Francisco are not good picture takers, they cannot keep their eyes open!
Me and the girls (they would not cooperate! Izzy wanted to watch Dora and Cora wanted to go play.)



3 comments:
Your daughters look so beautiful! You are an AMAZING mother. You are an inspiration. I am proud to say you are my cousin. You have an amazing mother too. I feel bad that we haven't had a family reunion in so long. I only see your Uncle Delos every now and then if I am home. And congrats to your hubby. That is great. I hope mine will get promoted next year.
Your Cuz,
Neysa
Cute, cute, cute!!
It looks like you guys had a really awesome Halloween.
Post a Comment