Tuesday, May 1, 2012

School!

I spent the morning with Izzy giving her a shower, picking out new earrings (purple), painting her nails (purple), and picking out her dress, bracelets, and hair accessory (purple) for........HER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!! Isabel has never been to school before, she has only had teachers come out to the house. She will be going 3 days a week for 4 hours and will spend 2 hours in a kindergarten class and 2 hours in a special needs class for one on one time. We will spend the rest of today gathering up all the supplies and equipment she needs to take with her. Her nurse will be here bright and early in the morning to drive to school with us and will take care of Izzy while she's at school. I hope and pray Isabel loves school, learns a lot, listens to her teachers, makes new friends, and has no major problems (especially breathing related) while she is there. and yes, I will be watching her from the back of the classroom until I feel comfortable leaving her, which may be never ;)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see her in her outfit for her first day!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.