Last tuesday we drove up to L.A. so Isabel and I could attend the Hope for SMA Gala, a fundraising event put on by a family who lost their little girl to SMA. It was such a beautiful event, they really did a great job. We had fun meeting a few different families who live in southern CA and even got to see Dr. Kaspar, a researcher who is working on a very promising treatment for SMA!
We got all dressed up but I forgot my camera, so I stole this pic from facebook. Isn't Isabel so beautiful? She is looking like such a big girl lately. I'm just glad she still has her chubby soft baby cheeks!
We got all dressed up but I forgot my camera, so I stole this pic from facebook. Isn't Isabel so beautiful? She is looking like such a big girl lately. I'm just glad she still has her chubby soft baby cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment