Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Better Pumpkin Patch

While we were in Arizona we were brave enough to try out another pumpkin patch, and guess what? No flies!Cori loved the cow train.
Izzy checking out the ducks.

Me and my girls.
Uncle Brad, Grandma, Izzy, Cori, Aunt KK, and Aunt KiKi

Having fun in the hay maze!

I love this pic of Izzy, so funny!

Checking out the cute little piggies!

We love Uncle Bradley!
We saw goats and a donkey.



We tried out the corn maze but it was a little too bumpy for Isabel.

We love Aunt KK too!
And Aunt KiKi!
Cori couldn't wait to go in the bouncy castle.
This place was so cute and the girls loved all the little farm animals. Next year we'll skip the pumpkin patch in san diego and just head to AZ! The weather was beautiful too.

1 comment:

Roxxi and Van said...

this is such a fun post!!
Your girls are so lucky you do so many fun things with them!

I love the picture of Cori with her cheesy smile by the pumpkins!
And I LOVE the picture of IZZY looking through the sunflower! awww! too cute!