
Saturday we met up with the Felix's again and headed to the beach. We got some cute pics of our cute girls in their cute matching swimsuits.

We love these two girls! So sweet.


Cute little Lexa.

Little Miss Attitude hated the sand that day, she was not a happy camper.


Enjoying the view.

Happy with cookies.
Awesome day!!
4 comments:
I knew that I saw you at Sea World TOO! I recognize you from picture Roxxi has taken :) I should have said HI but I didn't want to freak you out if you didn't recognize us! hehehehe! well im glad to know we do know each other! your family is beautiful!
The girls look adorable in their swimming suit
I love the matching swimsuits! We have had many fun memories at the beach, I would be going all summer if we were there too.=)
I enjoy seeing your posts about places I know, sea world, beach, etc.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment