to find a CURE for SMA!!
We will be joining our friends and family for Arizona's annual Walk-n-Roll to cure SMA on November 22 and our team goal is to raise $2000! All proceeds will go directly to Families of SMA to provide funding for research and to help families with medical expenses and equipment.
Most of you reading this already know that our daughter, Isabel, has the most severe form of SMA. It is very possible that a cure for SMA can be found in her lifetime!!! But research requires ALOT of money. This is where you come in. Please donate if you can and forward this information on to all your families and friends, send an email, post on your blog, whatever you can do to help is greatly appreciated!
To donate, go to
or if you would like to mail your donation, please email me for our address
If you would like to join our team by helping with fundraising and walking with us, please go here http://www.fsma.org/ArizonaWalk
to register and join "Team Isabel"
Need some inspiration? Watch this video...
3 comments:
I hope your npt sad that I deleted your special post. My husband called and informed me that my post was pointless because all I had to do was click on the comment and then on the Campos Family and it took me to I discription abput your family and then to your blog. So feeling dumb I deleted it. But I did see your comment and I deleted it just so random people don't get your email address. My email is jenandcraig@gmail.com I don't really keep in touch with anyone from high school. Although my cousin married Aaron Strome and I just found Traci Plamers blog.
Your girls are adorable. I am going to enjoy keeping up with your family.
ok sorry last comment. I am even more excited that you found my blog. You have so many friends on your blog that I haven't heard from in years. Wahoo!
Post a Comment