Thursday, June 11, 2009

They grow up sooo fast....

My little brother (ok, so he's not so little anymore) is engaged!Bradley and KK have been together almost as long as Francisco and I, that's a pretty long time! And they are finally engaged. We love KK and are glad she will officially be our sister-in-law and the girls' aunt. Congrats to the future Mr. and Mrs. Walker :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo wierd! There is no way he's that old yet!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...no way! I guess that we must still look like sisters! I think maybe we would look more like Taylor if we combined our features...my hair and your smile.
One time in church, we were getting ready to speak and the bishop announced that I looked like Taylor Swift...that was interesting.
Ummm....I think I just chose one of the 'Minima Stretch' templates.
And then I think I did a bit of adjusting in the HTML, but not much. It should work fine if you just choose one of the stretch templates.