My poor little Cora bear caught a bad stomach bug and has been throwing up non stop the last 24 hours! And it's not baby throw up anymore, it's real icky little kid throw up. She ended up sleeping on the floor in the living room with her daddy so he would be able to hear when she started getting sick and hopefully avoid some of the mess.
Today she has just been lounging around looking at books and watching movies....and still getting sick. She hasn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon and has barely been able to keep fluids down:( Tomorrow we are off to the doctor. I have done about 5 loads of icky laundry and am really praying she feels better soon!
3 comments:
Poor thing! I hope she gets better soon. I hate when my kids are sick. I would rather be sick for them.
Yea... sick kids are no fun... good luck, give her tons of kisses
<3
Mindy
ahhhhh thats so sad! I hope she feels better!
Post a Comment