Still a family of 3....

But not for long!

Coralie Mae was born on February 28th!

New sisters

She looks like an angel...but don't let her fool you. She is pretty fiesty!


The girls with their grandpa. We are blessed to have more time with him after he had an aortic anuerism, 2 open heart surgeries, and months in the hospital.

Our little Isabel turned 3 years old!

Now a family of 4. It's hard to believe that another year is already gone. Our family has had a busy year with a few hospitalizations, a new baby, and lots of fun times together. We don't know what 2009 has in store for us but we are excited to find out together!
3 comments:
Fun stuff! Such cute girls!!
I remember you telling me how smiley Francisco is. Coralie looks like him and is so smiley too!
You did have a busy year. What great pics. I went private on our blog. too many people I don't know looking at it plus I don't want my ex on it. If you still want to look at our blog please send my your email and I will send an invite. Our email is neysandon@sbcglobal.net.
Post a Comment