Francisco and I have been married for 6 years now. It has gone by so fast! We have two beautiful little girls. Isabel is 5 years old and is such a blessing to us, she is so sweet. She was born with a genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy, type 1. Although it limits her in many ways she is very smart and is definitely a fighter. She loves reading books, watching princess movies, and getting out of the house. Coralie is 3 years old and sure makes our lives interesting! She's wild and crazy and has a mind of her own. We live in San Diego and love it here! Francisco is a Sergeant in the Marine Corps and working on his bachelors in accounting from the University of Phoenix. I stay home with my girls and absolutely love it!
2 comments:
Holy Dora!! That doll is HUGE!! That's awesome! Happy Birthday Izzy!
Cute pics! My girls love Dora too.
Also, we made our blog private. What is your gmail email address so I can invite you?
<3
Mindy
Post a Comment