
She also likes to chew on everything, as you can see in this video. She thought it was very funny when I told her no....of course I thought it was funny too so I wasn't being very serious about it :)
Coralie has been trying to crawl for the last two months but the poor girl just cannot figure it out. I read this funny little thing the other day called The Lifestyles of the Almost Crawling and these two totally describe what Cora has been doing. • A little backward: Baby sees a desired object, only to experience frustration when crawling moves her farther away from it. • Roll over Beethoven: Not so much crawling as a kind of blowing-tumbleweed movement from one spot to another. Sooooo funny because that is exactly what she does! But today she finally did it.....a little! Yes, I had to tease her with the remote, but it worked and she actually moved forward!
Francisco and I have been having so much fun waching Cora grow so fast and learn new things. It is a totally different experience for us because Isabel was never able to move around very much. I think we will be in shock when Coralie starts moving all over the place!
2 comments:
YAY!! She's crawling!!! That's soooo cute! How fun! I LOVE her little outfit and hairbow... Adorable!
yeah your house is in for it. they go crazy. everything will be moved 4 feet in the air. but watching them walk is so fun. just doing it is so entertaining to them that they don't need toys for weeks after they start.
Post a Comment