Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cute girls!


I just can't resist putting the girls in matching clothes. They probably won't like it when they get older but I think it's adorable! These were their very first matching dresses. Isabel was trying to look at Coralie because she wouldn't hold still, she was just a week or so old.



They probably get tired of me making them sit next to each other for pics, but I can't help it. They are too cute!


More to come......

3 comments:

coxandroberts said...

You have such a lovely famiy! I am your cousin Neysa. My dad is Elwin, Arlo's brother. My husband is also a Marine. We were stationed in San Diego but now are in Michigan for recruiters duty. I hope your husband never has to do it. My brother - in- law was stationed in Yuma when he was a Marine and hated it. I guess that is why he got out. I loved seeing your blog. Ours is coxandroberts.blogspot.com.

Your long lost cousin. (There are so many of us out there. =) )

angie and tyler said...

They are adorable. I hope I have another boy so I can dress up my boys in the same outfit.

Roxxi and Van said...

I like matching outfits too.. Sooo cute! Do it while you can. =)